Monday, May 21, 2018

Approvals and Updates!!

After about a 30 day delay, I finally got the YES from China approval!! (In adoption lingo, LOA!)
So now it is looking like we will travel around the end of July.  I'm still processing on the Immigration paperwork and travel paperwork.
I have had several mini fundraisers, that have been successful!!  I am only lacking around $5,000!! SO good!!
I have been filling out more adoption grant paperwork as well.  And, reading up on adoption books, and getting his room ready!!
The waiting is SO long and boring!!  I just try to keep myself busy while waiting.
Since I got the approval from China, I can now reveal his photo!
His new American name will be Aaron William.  He is named after my late grandpa Benton, William.
Aaron was born in February 2011, so he is now 7 years old.
More updates to come as we get closer to travel!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LOTS of updates!

I got many exciting updates to share regarding my adoption journey for my new son in China!!  I know I’ve been a bit quiet on the process, b...