Friday, November 10, 2017

Updates and Fundraising!!

So the process is moving along.  I have submitted my Immigration work and they are processing it now.  In the meantime, I'm working on fundraising!!

I have a new fundraiser coming up soon!!! SO excited for it!!

So what I am selling now to raise funds (all $25,000) are the following:
T-shrit - $25
Hoodies - $35
Homemade pumpkin pies - $10 now through Christmas
Wristbands - $2
Christmas ornaments - $10 (I have 100 to sell!!)

My first fundraiser "event" (and only one during the winter) is a Open House Holiday Fundraiser!
It will be at a Open House, but while there, I will be selling the above items, plus some holiday items, and a bunch of things at the Silent Auction.

Silent Auction items included, so far:  Christmas and Thunder wreath, gift certificates, Mary Kay, Jamberry, Salon product basket, Lipsense, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LOTS of updates!

I got many exciting updates to share regarding my adoption journey for my new son in China!!  I know I’ve been a bit quiet on the process, b...