Thursday, November 30, 2017

Update on Fundraiser Status! And a big update

Update on Fundraiser status: 🎉🎉🎉❤️💙
In about 2 short months, I have sold:
💙126 tshirts/hoodies
🐼49 pumpkin pies
💙31 31 Elf on the Shelf Kits
🐼made about $1300 at my fundraiser event
This week is Thanksgiving, and I want to give THANKS to all of you who have donated, bought my crazy things, supports, loved, and prayed! 
I can't do this without you all!! You are appreciated!! 
I have a LONG ways to go, and still processing for a lot more months, but this is a terrific start!!
I'm looking forward to see how this all unfolds as you are, and just watching God write this story, as I'm taking baby steps in Faith. 
Thanks for joining me in this wild ride!!


Also, as of this week, I have now gathered all my documents for my Dossier!!  Eeeekkkk!!  I have them all, I just need to get them reviewed, approved, state certified, and authenticated.  I'm also waiting on the approval from I800.  I did my Homeland Security fingerprinting this week.  Now, I wait the 2 months for the approval.

So things are moving along!! Fast.  Great.  It will all be here before I know it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOTS of updates!

I got many exciting updates to share regarding my adoption journey for my new son in China!!  I know I’ve been a bit quiet on the process, b...