Wednesday, September 27, 2017

T-Shirt Fundraiser

Yay!!! My T-shirts are now designed and ready to give out!
I am selling this shirt as a fundraiser to help raise funds to help bring my son home from China!!  (It's a lot softer than my lat adoption fundraiser t-shirt!)
It's unisex, comes in sizes Small to XXL, and Youth sizes, but only for a very limited time on the youth sizes.
Let me know via text, phone, email, Facebook, comment, what size(s) you want.  *This might make a fun Christmas give too, all for a good cause.*
I'm asking $25 donation for the shirt.  If local, I can deliver.  If out of town, I'll mail it to you.  All proceeds will go directly towards my adoption expenses.
You can pay me for the shirt via, cash, check (made out to Shari Benton), pay pal (ShariLBenton@gmail.com), or via my GoFundMe page.

I have a goal of $20,000 to cover just the adoption expenses.  Help me reach that goal by buying one of these shirts!

Thanks in advance for your support and donations.
Feel free to "share" this site/info with anyone.


GoFundMe

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOTS of updates!

I got many exciting updates to share regarding my adoption journey for my new son in China!!  I know I’ve been a bit quiet on the process, b...