Saturday, October 7, 2017

Change for Change

CHANGE FOR CHANGE   A change adoption fundraiser! Who would be interested in taking one of these little Chinese box’s and filling it with lose change/cash/check, and adding a little Fortune (encouraging note) to the box???  All collected monies will go directly towards adoption expenses to help bring my son home.  (Coins add up quickly!) 
Set this by your washing machine, on your kitchen cabinet,  in your car, at your work place, or have your kids/grandkids help out, and collect loose change.  Once it is ready, I will come by and pick it up or meet you somewhere.  
I would like to collect them all back by the end of January 2018. 

I have 40 boxes to give out! Who wants one (or two)?!?? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LOTS of updates!

I got many exciting updates to share regarding my adoption journey for my new son in China!!  I know I’ve been a bit quiet on the process, b...